Yellow flesh nectarine. A new development from the Rutgers University breeding program in New Jersey. Ripening about 10 days before Redhaven, this very early nectarine has a great combination of rich color, good flavor and high productivity compared to other varieties in its season. The fruit is firm with very sweet, but acid flavor. The trees are vigorous with low susceptibility to bacterial leaf spot.
- Early yellow nectarine (-12d).
- Very attractive.
- 90-95% glossy red on yellow.
- 2 ½ - 2 ¾ inches.
- Good firmness.
- Normal acid, but very sweet
- Sizes fairly well for the season.
- Clingstone with a melting texture.